Concrete Resurfacing is great for:
View our work by clicking on each image:
What To Expect From Master Concrete’s Concrete Resurfacing Service
At Master Concrete Resurfacing, we understand that it takes an experienced Concrete Resurfacing Expert to give you that dynamic new concrete driveway or concrete patio or backyard finish you’re looking for.
Our customers choose us because we are really that good – all our products and finishes are commercial grade – meaning that you will be working with one of the best in the industry.
Boring / Dull Cracked Concrete?
You may need concrete resurfacing.
People who own driveways and pathways will tell you that the cost of constructing and maintaining them is very high. They will say that this is the main reason why many people do not have these convenient and potentially attractive home add-ons. But no more! Master Concrete Resurfacing can unequivocally announce that there is now a very cost effective method of constructing these additions to your home. The construction technique is called concrete resurfacing.
What is it?
Simply put, concrete resurfacing entails the replacing of old and dull concrete surface by a one that is produced by this new face-lifting process. Moreover, the finished surface will ideally blend in with your surroundings to the extent that you and others will think everything was built on the same day! The technique can be used to create a variety of outcomes but it is entirely up to you to choose the style you fancy. Whichever you decide, be informed that you would be making a wise decision in taking the first step towards completely revolutionizing the look of your home.
Concrete resurfacing features three main different styles of construction. These are stencilling, stamping and etching. Whichever you choose, we can assure you the result would be the same – total satisfaction. These 3 techniques are positively charged to serve the same purpose of transforming the boring surfaces of your driveways, walkways, pool surrounds, floors and even your walls. Concrete is such a flexible construction material that it is amenable to being used in any shape or size, colour, pattern and texture.
The construction process
At Master Concrete Resurfacing, we are totally familiar with the processes involved in performing the 3 styles mentioned above. Despite the fact that they produce different types of surface outcomes, the process in achieving each of the new surfaces is the same. The process consists of the following:
- Whatever the finished surface, concrete resurfacing commences with the clearing of the entire area to be renovated.
- The sides of the treated area and adjoining house walls are covered to avoid over spraying.
- This is followed by the cleansing of the whole site using a high air pressure equipment.
- All cracks, potholes and dents are then filled in.
- The first coating of the exposed surface of the renovated area is then applied.
- Stencilling, stamping or etching (whichever is desired) is applied.
- A coat of grout line colouring is sprayed on the foundation to prepare for the inscribing of the desired pattern for the resurfacing
- The preferred pattern is put inscribed in place
- Two coatings of the base colour is then applied by spraying
- The pattern outline is removed from the surface of the resurfaced area
- A surface sealer is applied to protect the already resurfaced area.
- To ensure the protection of the treated surface, signs should be placed to indicate when walking or driving on the surface is safe. Normally, light walking is allowed after 4 hours while 5 days must elapse before cars can drive on the surface.
We are thorough and meticulous at Master Concrete Resurfacing, when performing our work and we invite you to test our expertise. Ring us on 02 8091 3388 and we will resurface your driveways, walk ways, pool surroundings and many more to your heart’s content.